Customer Account Statement
Type of correspondence that your company sends to its customers.
The system includes a SAPscript form that you can use for customer account statements for the Philippines, form F140_CUS_STAT_P1. You can modify this template to meet your company's requirements. To do so, from the SAP Easy Access screen, choose Tools® Form printout ® SAPscript ® Form.
The following information is displayed in the template for the customer account statement:
- Account balance at the start of the selected period
- Open item list as of the key date, including the total
It is sorted by transactions with or without special G/L indicators, currency, posting date, and document number.
- Account balance at the end of the selected period
- Cleared item list between selected key dates
It is sorted by currency, posting date, and cleared item document number.
- Withholding tax list between selected key dates
It is sorted by withholding tax type, posting date, and document number.
- Aging in 0, 30, 60, 90, and 120 days
You canprint the customer account statement.
Note the following restrictions regarding customer statements:
- You cannot create statements for one-time customers.
- In the case of customer head offices with local branches, customer statements contain the address of the head office and not that of the branch.
See also:Correspondence Types