Business changes rapidly. Demands increase, new products are launched; business moves at light speed.
Call on SAP Best Practices' decades of experience for your business solutions.
Different kinds of businesses have different needs. That's why SAP Best Practices
offers the following scopes:
- Manufacturing – covers the vital areas for manufacturing-based companies
- Services – covering the needs of service-based companies
- Trade – for companies active in the trade industry
- Financials – suited for various companies as basis for financial configuration
- Full Scope – the complete scope of scenarios offered by the SAP Best Practices Baseline package
The different Entry Level scopes are segments of the full SAP Best Practices Baseline package.
They can be reduced or enhanced to meet your needs.
For more information on how to install the
preconfigured scenarios, see the
Interested in more scenarios?
Extend your solution based on the SAP Best Practices
Baseline package with additional business scenarios
from other SAP Best Practices versions.
- Industry packages are designed to
meet industry-specific needs, for example SAP Best
Practices for High Tech, or SAP Best Practices for
- SAP Best Practices cross-industry packages provide predefined business scenarios that focus on the various areas, for example customer relationship management, supply chain management, and business intelligence.
For more information on all available SAP Best Practices
versions, visit the
SAP Best Practices home page on the Service
For more information on SAP Best Practices
scenarios such as scenario overviews, end user
documentation, and configuration guides, see the
section "SAP Best Practices" on the
SAP Help Portal.