public class EditorLockingStatus
- extends Object
Holds the status of the locking, the user id and the session id
that currently holds the lock.
The possible statuses are:
- NEW_LOCK - The resource was locked with a new lock.
The editor framework register this lock, and the editor will be opened for
edit (if no other veto will be raised)
- EXISTING_LOCK - The resource was alredy locked by this user and session,
so no special treatment should be made, and the editor will be opened for
edit (if no other veto will be raised), no registration is needed.
- RESOURCE_IS_LOCKED - The resource was locked by other entity.
The editor framework opens the editor in read only mode, and an end user
message is presented.
- RESOURCE_IN_HOLD - The resource is locked. However, it can be taken if the
current user wants. The editor framework presents a question, and if the user will
choose yes- to enforce the lcok, the editor framework will operate the
get lock with enforce flag.
|Methods inherited from class java.lang.Object
clone, equals, finalize, getClass, hashCode, notify, notifyAll, toString, wait, wait, wait
public EditorLockingStatus(EditorLockingStatus.StatusEnum status,
- Creates a new EditorLockingStatus object.
status - One of the possible statuses of the lock.
userId - The user id that currently holds the lock
sessionId - The session id that currently holds the lock
public String getSessionId()
- The session id that currently holds the lock
public EditorLockingStatus.StatusEnum getStatus()
- the status of the lock.
public String getUserId()
- The user id that currently holds the lock
This class can be accessed from:
Copyright 2011 SAP AG Complete Copyright Notice