- All Known Implementing Classes:
- public interface IRequesterFactory
A requester factory is able to handle out new IWDRequester for a given base
URL. Context information can be supplied when the connection to the remote
URL requires Authorization.
For efficient reuse of requester, it is best to acquire the IWDContext
objects through the factory interface. At the moment there is only support
for user/password Authorization in this interface.
Copyright (c) SAP AG 2001-2002
public HttpUrl getBase()
- the installed base URL
public int getPort()
- the port number
public String getAbsoluteURL(String uri)
uri - TBD: Description of the incoming method parameter
- the full URL for the given relative URI
public IContext getContext(Object key)
key - TBD: Description of the incoming method parameter
- a IWDContext for the given key (e.g. username)
public void setBaseURL(String url)
- Set the base URL for this factory. Needs to be called before first
requester is retrieved and should not be changed afterwards.
url - baseURL to be set
MalformedURLException - Exception raised in failure
public void setProxyInfo(IProxyInfo info)
- Sets the proxy information to use by this factory.
info - proxyInfo to be set
public IRequester getRequester(IContext context)
context - needed for authorized connections or
- IWDRequester for the given context.
WcmException - Exception raised in failure situation
public int getSoTimeout()
- Returns the timeout used for socket operations. A timeout value of 0 means
- the timeout (milliseconds) used for socket operations
public void setSoTimeout(int ms)
- Sets the timeout for socket operations. A value of 0 means inifinite wait.
ms - soTimeout to be set
public void setMaxConnections(int max)
- Set the maximum number of concurrent connections.
max - maximum number of connections