- All Superinterfaces:
- All Known Implementing Classes:
- public interface ILinkResultItem
- extends IResultItem
Represents a reported item in a
enhanced with link information.
A ILinkResultItem gives extra information for result renderer
such as a graphical user interface. The purpose is to link
thus result item to further information. The link is intended
to replace the default rendering of item RIDs.
All of the information can be
null which is
the default if a report does not care or know about this
Copyright (c) SAP AG 2004
public boolean isDead()
- The item, designated by its RID, is known to be dead, e.g.
it no longer exists.
public String getLinkText()
- Get text displayed as link
- text displayed as link or
public String getLinkTarget()
- Get target of link reference (as in HTML anchor) or
null if not defined
- target of link reference
public IUriReference getLinkReference()
- Get reference (where the link points to) or
if not defined.
- reference where link points to