- All Superinterfaces:
- public interface IStatemanagementManager
- extends IRepositoryService
A service returned from the service factory using the
has to implement this interface.
The state management service makes it possible to assign different states to a resource
and to define transitions between states. For a particular transition, an approval workflow
can be defined.
public IStatemanagement getStatemanagement()
- Deprecated. as of NW04. All state management related classes will become resource-dependent.
getStatemanagementResource() to handle states and transitions
for a single resource.
- Returns the IStatemanagement interface to work with states and transitions
- instance of IStatemanagement
public IStatemanagementUtils getStatemanagementUtils()
- Deprecated. as of NW04. All state management related classes will become resource-dependent
getStatemanagementResource().getUtils() to handle persistent storage of
state management related data
- Gets the IStatemanagementUtils interface to enable persistent storage of state management information
- instance of statemanagement utils
public IEventSender getEventSender()
- Returns an instance of the event sender of the state management service. Can be null.
- instance of event sender
public IStatemanagementResource getStatemangementResource(IResource impResource)
- Gets an instance of the
IStatemanagementResource for a resource.
This is the central class for dealing with states and transitions for a resource.
impResource - the resource to get the instance for
- an instance of the state management resource, can be null
public IStatemanagementEvent getStatemanagementEventTemplate(int type)
- Get a
IStatemanagementEvent-template for the given
type - the
IStatemanagementEvent-type to get the template for.
IStatemanagementEvent-template for the given type
null if the given type is not valid.