- All Implemented Interfaces:
- IComponent, IComponentInfo, IConfigurable, IFilterManager, ILifecycleInfo, IPropertyFilterManager, IStartable, IThreadSafe
- public abstract class AbstractPropertyFilterManager
- extends AbstractFilterManager
- implements IPropertyFilterManager
Abstract base class for property filter managers.
Copyright (c) SAP AG 2001 - 2002
|Methods inherited from class com.sapportals.wcm.repository.filter.AbstractFilterManager
callUpdateFilter, checkNotReconfigurableAttributes, configure, convertConfigToProperties, convertConfigToProperties, getCreationDate, getDescription, getID, getLastConfigurationException, getLastReconfigurationDate, getName, getNextAutoRestartDate, getProperties, getStartupException, getState, parseValueList, shutDown, shutDownImpl, start, startUp, startUpImpl, stop, throwConfigurationException
|Methods inherited from class java.lang.Object
clone, equals, finalize, getClass, hashCode, notify, notifyAll, toString, wait, wait, wait
protected AbstractPropertyFilterManager(Properties properties)
- Deprecated. As of EP 5.0 SP5, replaced by default (public, no arguments)
properties - TBD: Description of the incoming method parameter
public final FilterType getType()
- Description copied from interface:
- Returns the type of the IFilterManager object
- Specified by:
getType in interface
- The type of this manager
public IPropertyNameList getFilteredPropertyNamesForRead()
- Returns the names used by this filter for adding properties.
null e.g. in case the filter does not add properties
but only removes properties. Property names returned by this call
MUST not be persisted as resource properties in a repository. The purpose of
this method is a performance optimization done in the RF. The property names
returned by this call are never requested from a repository because it is
assumed that they are only created by this filter !
The RF will call this method only once per filter manager.
This base class imlementation returns
null and could be overwritten in the sub class.
- the names used by the filter for adding properties.
protected final void changeSystemProperties(IConfiguration newConfig)
- Description copied from class:
- Changes the system properties of a filter manager. Must be used by filter
managers in the implementation of the reconfigure() method.
- Specified by:
changeSystemProperties in class
newConfig - TBD: Description of the incoming method parameter
ConfigurationException - Exception raised in failure situation
- See Also: