- All Superinterfaces:
- All Known Implementing Classes:
- public interface IMutablePropertyMap
- extends IPropertyMap
An extention of the
IPropertyMap interface with methods to
modify the map.
public IProperty put(IProperty property)
- Puts a property into the map. Associates the property with the it's
IPropertyName as a key in this map. If the map previously contained a
mapping for this name, the old property is replaced.
property - The property to add.
- previous value associated with specified property's name, or null
if there was no mapping.
public IProperty remove(IPropertyName propertyName)
- Removes the mapping for the specified property name from this map if
propertyName - TBD: Description of the incoming method parameter
- previous value associated with specified name, or null if there was
public IPropertyMap getImmutable()
- Returns a read-only version of this map. The map is not copied.
- a read-only version of this map
public void addException(IPropertyName propertyName,
- Record an exception for a particular property.
propertyName - name of property
ex - exception