- All Known Subinterfaces:
- public interface IEvent
Interface describing an event with a type and an arbitrary parameter.
public String getUniqueId()
- Get unique id of event.
- unique id of event
public String getCorrelationId()
- Get correlation id of event.
- correlation id of event
public EnumWithDescription getType()
- Get type of event.
- type of event
public Object getParameter()
- Get arbitrary parameter of event.
- arbitrary parameter of event
public String getDescription()
- Get description of event.
- description of event
public String getDescription(Locale locale)
- Get localized description of event.
locale - locale to be used for localization
- localized description of event
public boolean isLike(IEvent template)
- Compares this event with another event for equality or some kind of
"similarity". Normally an event equals another if it is of the same
instance and type. There might be implementations that want to match one
event type with many others.
template - event to compare against
- true, if the specified event template is equal to this event,
according to the implemented matching rules