- All Implemented Interfaces:
- Cloneable, Comparable, Serializable
- Direct Known Subclasses:
- AbstractManager.ResourceEventType, ContentMetadataType, IsolationLevel, LinkType, LockDepthType, LockKindType, LockScopeType, OrderMechanismType, OrderPositionType, PropertyType, PropertyUpdateType, ReceiverMode, Status, SupportedOption
- public abstract class EnumWithDescription
- extends Enum
Abstract class extending a type-safe enumeration by a description. You have
to extend this class, add your public final static enumeration members and
implement an appropriate private constructor:
public class Status extends EnumWithDescription
public final static Status SUCCESS = new Status( 1, "Success" );
public final static Status FAILURE = new Status( 2, "Failure" );
private A( final int id, final String description )
super( id, description );
- See Also:
- Serialized Form
Construct instance of an enumeration with description.
protected EnumWithDescription(int id,
- Construct instance of an enumeration with description.
id - enumeration id
description - enumeration description
ignoreDuplicateRegistration - when true, don't throw
IllegalArgumentException exception when the id is already in use
public String getDescription()
- Get description of the enumeration instance.
- description of the enumeration instance
public String toString()
- Get descriptive text for this enumeration instance.
toString in class
- descriptive text for this enumeration instance