- All Known Implementing Classes:
- public interface ILockInfo
Interface describing lock information.
public String getLockToken()
- Get lock token. The lock token must be either an absolute URI (as defined
in RFC2396 or a relative
URI reference (in which case the
opaquelocktoken URI scheme is assumed).
- lock token
public IRid getRid()
- Get resource id this lock info is valid for.
- resource id
public LockDepthType getDepth()
- Get lock depth.
LockDepthType of lock
public LockScopeType getScope()
- Get lock scope.
LockScopeType of lock
public LockKindType getKind()
- Get lock kind.
LockKindType of lock
public Date getCreationDate()
- Get creation date.
- creation date
public Date getExpirationDate()
- Get lock expiration timestamp.
- lock expiration timestamp
public long getTimeRemaining()
- Get time remaining until lock expires.
- time remaining until lock expires (or
public long getTimeout()
- Get lock timeout in milliseconds.
- lock timeout in milliseconds
public String getOwner()
- Returns the unique id of the lock owner.
- The unique id of the lock owner.
public String getClientSuppliedOwner()
- Get client supplied owner for the lock. A client can submit his own owner
information that should be returned upon lock discovery. If present, the
format must be the XML serialization of a
- client supplied owner for the lock