- public interface IRoomStatusEvent
Represents a room status event. Room status events are written to the database for a number of
actions (the list of actions is contained in
public String getRoomName()
- Returns the name of the room where the event occured.
- String the room name
public String getRoomId()
- Returns the id of the room where the event occured.
- String the room id
public RoomStatusAction getRoomAction()
- Returns the room status action associated with the event.
- RoomStatusAction the room status action
public long getTimeStamp()
- Returns the time when the event was created.
- long time stamp when the event occured
public String getUserId()
- The id of the user who caused the event or null. Filled only for ENTER_ROOM events.
- String the user id
public String getMessage()
- Returns the message string associated with the event.
- String the message string
public String getId()
- Returns the unique id of this event.
- String the unique id