- public class TransformerType
- extends Object
Enumeration class defining the transformers type.
There are 4 transformers types:
BUILT_IN - Transformers supplied by the transformation service
- PERSISTENT - Transformers supplied by other vendor and always available
- TEMPORARY - Transformers supplied by other vendor and could be removed by it at any time.
- PIPE - Transformers that encapsulate other transformers in them. Can be used internally only.
Creates a new TransformerType object.
public static final TransformerType BUILT_IN
- Specify that the transformer was supplied by the transformation service
public static final TransformerType PERSISTENT
- Specify that the transformer was supplied by TransformersProvider implementor and it can be used always
public static final TransformerType TEMPORARY
- Specify that the transformer was supplied by other vendor that can remove them at any time.
public static final TransformerType PIPE
- Internal use only
protected TransformerType(int type)
- Creates a new TransformerType object.
type - the value of the transformer type.
public int getValue()
- Gets the actual int value of the transformer type
- value of transformer type
public boolean equals(Object o)
public int hashCode()
public static TransformerType getTypeByValue(int typeValue)
- Gets a TransformerType object according to it's value
typeValue - the value of the output transformer type
- the needed transformer type