- All Known Subinterfaces:
- ICMIModelClassInfo, ICMIModelClassPropertyInfo, ICMIModelInfo, ICMIModelObjectCollectionInfo, ICMIRelationInfo, ICMIRelationRoleInfo
- public interface ICMIAbstractInfo
Represents an common super interface for runtime meta data of a
model element. It is therefore extended by ICMIModelInfo, ICMIModelClassInfo,
ICMIModelClassPropertyInfo, ICMIRelationInfo and ICMIRelationRoleInfo.
This type can be called, extendeded or implemented by applications or frameworks using CMI.
- See Also:
This interface is part of the Common Model Interface and is intended to be implemented by applications.
public String getName()
- returns the name of the metadata entity.
public CMISetting getSetting(CMISettingDefinition settingDef)
- returns the setting of the given
public void setSetting(CMISettingDefinition settingDef,
- set the setting of the given
settingDef to the given
public Map getSettings()
- returns a map with all actual settings.
The map must be immutable.
public boolean supports(String option)
- returns true, if the given option is supported by the model element
public Collection supportedOptions()
- returns a collection of all supported options.
The collection must be immutable.
public void addSupportedOption(String option)
option to the supported options of the model element.