Your Feedback as Source for Improvement
SAP enables you to influence the development of SAP Best Practices.
We strive to offer a product that matches your needs, giving you the best
possible starting point to create a high quality solution. This is only possible with your feedback.
How to create a development request referring to SAP Best Practices
- Access the SAP Service Marketplace
- Choose the section "Create development request" (you need to be authorized to create a development request).
- In the "Component" area, select SV-SMB-AIO (SAP Business All-in-One) as relevant component.
- In the area "Personal classification by requestor", use the following keywords to describe your entry:
- New coding: additional function needed in SAP software, such as in SAP ERP Materials
- Extension scenarios: further SAP Best Practices scenarios are needed
(that is, additional preconfiguration and documentation for additional scenario process steps)
- Extension versions: existing SAP Best Practices packages need to be expanded, such as:
- New business scenarios needed
- Additional country versions needed
- Additional sub-industries needed
- New industry: SAP Best Practices version needed for
an industry not yet covered by SAP Best Practices
- New release: existing SAP Best Practices version should be upgraded for
a new release.
Choose the category which your development request belongs to, and enter the respective keywords.
Note, if your development needs to belong to more than one category, create separate development requests for each area.
What happens with your input?
SAP reviews all development requests, and evaluates the relative
frequency and importance of all requests on a regular basis. We
may contact you to ask for additional input, or we may invite you for a
detailed rollin workshop. The future strategy and product characteristics will
be decided on, based on final evaluation of all development requirements.