Accounts Payable manages invoices that the organization
owes to vendors, and is an integral part of the purchasing
This scenario deals with posting accounting data for vendors in accounts payable.
From there, the data is sorted by vendor and made available to
other areas, such as the purchasing system.
- Down payment request
- Post down payments using the payment program
- Post vendor invoice
- Down payment clearing
- Enter vendor credit memo
- Review and release blocked invoices
- Select invoices to be paid
- Review and block invoices for payment as needed
- Post payment using the payment program
- Manual payment
- Manual bank statement processing
- Display of posted documents
- Accounts payable are an integral part of the purchasing system.
- All postings in accounts payable are also recorded directly in the general ledger.
- The payment program can carry out bank transfers and down payments automatically.