A main issue of the POWER List concept is the possibility to modify existing POWER Lists or to create own ones in an easy to handle way.
Therefore a standardized interface (feeder interface) is provided, where all properties of a POWER List can be specified at a central place.
The following functions are provided:
- Description of the technical concept behind POWER Lists
- POWER List Implementation: Creating a new POWER List, Maintenance of the feeder class methods, Register a POWER List and make it visible,
Create a query for a POWER List, Test a POWER List via SAP menu, Connecting a POWER List to a role, POWER List cache and user-defined queries
- Detailed description of the feeder interface methods
Additional features for EhP4:
- For enhancement package 4, new features for POWER Lists have been developed. These are:
Visible Columns available to application at runtime, and
the Dynamic Selection Criteria
- the Remote API Enablement of POWL.
See the How-to Guides in the lower right text box.
- The user understands the technical concept behind POWER Lists.
- The user can create own POWER Lists or modify existing ones.