With this Customizing activity, you create condition records for the output types APL2, ALBO, SL10, and ASN0.
1. On the SAP Easy Access screen, choose Logistics ® Central Functions ® Supply Chain Planning Interface ® Auto-ID Backend Integration ® Master Data ® Output Conditions ® Outbound Delivery Conditions ® Change (transaction code VV22).
2. Enter the output type APL2 and choose Enter.
3. Choose the key combination Shipping Point and choose Enter.
4. Enter a shipping point (for example, shipping point 1000).
5. Choose Exceute.
6. In the group box Condition Records, enter partner function SH.
7. Choose Enter and save the condition record.
8. Repeat the steps 1 to 7 for output type ALBO.
9. Repeat the steps 1 to 7 for output type SL10, but enter a different shipping point (for example, shipping point 1001).
10. Repeat the steps 1 to 7 for output type ASN0, but choose the key combination Sales Org/Customer and enter your sales organization (for example, 1000) and your customer (for example, RFID_CUST).
Note that the condition records are related to the access sequence you have defined. In this example, handling units are shipped via shipping point 1000 and sales units are shipped via shipping point 1001. This is important when you create an outbound delivery since the shipping point determines now the process, i.e., whether the delivery shall be packed before loading or not.
Note also that you can use other conditions to distinguish the two scenarios, which are determined by the access sequence and the related condition records.